AdmissionsInformation about getting admission in Aurora Recovery
Our admissions process is designed to ensure the addicted person’s needs are identified and addressed immediately. This will require information from the identified client, and/or the person or other third party who has referred them. These may include family members, medical and other service providers.However, we speak with no-one without the person’s signed permission to do so and all personal information is kept confidential. Our Counselors and Medical Staff are very sensitive to everyone’s needs and we will do our very best to make the admissions process as smooth as possible.
We know arrival and first day are very stressful. We do our very best to make the process as comfortable as possible for you. Our Counselors and medical staff are very sensitive to your needs.
Call us at 1844-STOP(7867) to make the admission arrangements
Everyone will be welcomed and cared for on the date and time on their arrival
Our compassionate staff will help the person entering recovery get settled in.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our admissions process or would like to inquire about receiving treatment at Aurora Recovery Centre.
- We are not licensed for people under 18 years of age.
- You must have a desire to change and a willingness to commit to the program developed for you,
- (We have your safety and well-being within a group of people, and safety and well-being of our other clients as a priority. Therefore, the following criteria must be understood and agreed to.)
- You must agree to comply with the Resident Code of Conduct:
- You must understand the following behaviors will result in dismissal:
- Drug and/or Alcohol Use
- Inappropriate Rage or Anger Or serious violations of the Resident’s Code of Conduct
Cost and Finanacing
Aurora Recovery knows that every individual will be at a different place when it comes to the nature of their addiction. We take this into account offering 30, 60 and 90 day lengths of stay, focusing on each individual’s unique needs. Having a customized plan means that, the fees associated with every client’s experience will vary depending on their individual needs.
We have sourced the following finance companies which may assist a person seeking detox and or residential treatment.