Aurora Recovery Centre (ARC) opened in 2016 after renovations transformed the old Misty Lake Lodge into this world-class residential inpatient addiction treatment/rehab facility. The centre is now a 70-bed detox and residential addiction treatment and recovery hub that faces the shores of Lake Winnipeg in Gimli, Manitoba.
Lakeside Addiction Treatment Facility
We are one of Canada’s only 24/7 on-site detox treatment facilities. Along with our addiction treatment programs, we offer continuing care, family therapy, and counselling.
At Aurora, you’ll find many supports to help ease your treatment process:
- Breathtaking sunrises
- 24/7 medical detox unit
- 70 beds, the majority of which have lake views
- Semi-private rooms with single beds, double sinks and double showers
- Private rooms available on request at extra cost
- Washers and dryers are available for your use. We provide laundry detergent and dryer sheets.
- Cultural and spiritual support, sweat lodges
- A quiet library with wood burning fireplace
- Wheelchair-accessible indoor swimming pool
- Extra wide hallways allow easy access for people with disabilities
- Scent-free environment
- Fully equipped gym and yoga studio
- A full theatre and game room with pool table, ping pong, Foosball, etc.
- Extra-fee amenities: massage, haircuts, tuck shop, non-withdrawal medications
Aurora Recovery Centre’s world-class addiction treatment facility allows us to effectively support you in all phases of your recovery.