A Lakeside Recovery Retreat
Aurora Recovery Centre (ARC) opened in 2016 after the renovations of the old Mist Lake Lodge were completed. The centre is now a world-class 70-bed detox and residential hub that faces the shore of Lake Winnipeg in Gimli, Manitoba.
To date, ARC remains to be one of Canada’s only 24/7 detox treatment facilities. Along with our addiction treatment, we offer our members continuing care, family therapy, counselling, and aid people suffering from mental illnesses/diseases.
At ARC, our members come first, and our world-class facility reflects that philosophy.
ARC’s amenities include:
- 45,000 square-foot facility with spacious rooms and common areas
- 24/7 medical detox unit
- 70 beds, the majority of which have lake views
- A full theatre and game room with pool table, ping pong, Foosball, etc.
- A library with wood burning fireplace
- Wheelchair accessible indoor Olympic-size swimming pool
- Fully equipped gym and yoga studio
Aurora Recovery Centre’s philosophies are consistently reflected in the way we value our members and staff. Everything we do is in the interest of our members’ recovery for life.
Aurora’s treatment process is built upon a member-first culture and stands on three pillars that reflect our philosophy toward our members’ recovery: Heal, Connect and Recover.
From initial contact with Aurora, you begin to experience our Member-First Culture. Our highly experienced Addiction Specialists help you navigate the complex, emotional decision to admit to treatment.