A Lakeside Recovery Retreat
Aurora Recovery Centre is located in Gimli, MB on the serene Western shore of Lake Winnipeg. Accompanied by miles of wooded trails and breathtaking sunrises, the facility was fully modernized in 2015 to create a world-class centre.
At Aurora, our members come first, and our world-class facility reflects that philosophy. We offer gold-standard amenities that support the personalized, therapeutic programming. We believe that our members, who have made the brave decision to embark on the challenging journey of recovery, deserve nothing less.
Facility Amenities include:
- 45,000 square-foot facility with spacious rooms and common areas
- 24/7 medical detox unit
- 70 beds, the majority of which have lake views
- Full theatre and game room with pool table, ping pong, foosball, and more
- Library with wood burning fireplace
- Wheelchair accessible indoor swimming pool
- Fully equipped gym and yoga studio
Aurora Recovery Centre’s philosophies are consistently reflected in the way we value our members and staff. Everything we do is in the interest of our members’ recovery for life.
Aurora’s treatment process is built upon a member-first culture and stands on three pillars that reflect our philosophy toward our members’ recovery: Heal, Connect and Recover.
From initial contact with Aurora, you begin to experience our Member-First Culture. Our highly experienced Addiction Specialists help you navigate the complex, emotional decision to admit to treatment.