FAQsGeneral questions and answers about Aurora Recovery
Where are you located?
Do you require any clean time prior to admission?
Does Medical Insurance pay for treatment?
Although we require payment at the time of admission, we encourage individuals to submit their receipts for reimbursement with their insurance company. We will absolutely assist in providing any documentation your insurance company requires.
In order to be certain, we recommend you contact your insurance company.
How long is the program?
Are co-occurring disorders treated?
What is included in treatment?
Our residential treatment program provides:
- On-site, clinically managed and monitored detoxification
- Assessment, diagnosis and treatment for dual disorders
- Individualized care with length of stay determined by individual progress
- Abstinence-based treatment focusing on the fundamentals of the 12-steps
- Supervised Olympic-sized pool and fitness facility
- Nutritional guidance
- Extensive aftercare planning and continued support