Once again, Aurora Recovery Cente will attend and sponsor the Recovery Capital Conference put on by the Last Door Recovery Society.
The virtual event happens on September 4, 2020 from 8 AM to 5 PM PST.
Aurora will have a virtual booth at the event with speaker sessions and team members ready to answer any questions.
To register for the event, visit https://recoverycapitalconference.com/.
This year’s event features:
- Todd Ware from Lived Experience Panel speaking about BIPOC Recovery Pathways – Equity, Intersectionality, Inclusion
- Dr. John Kelly speaking about The New Science on Addiction Recovery
- Dr. Charl Els speaking about Surviving the Tripartite of COVID, Pyscological Injury and Addiction
- Dr. David Best speaking about Recovery Capital – Definitions, Science, and the Impact of COVID-19
- Jessica Cooksey and Linda Lane Devlin presenting A Recovery Management Plan